Life here in the QCA is amazing for many reasons:
- Proximity to the major cities of Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Omaha, and even Kansas City. (This makes traveling to professional sporting events a breeze!)
- Our own unique sporting events held right here in the Quad City area. (The Bix, The John Deere Classic, and the occasional Ragbrai concluding leg)
- On the more artistic front the Figgie, the River Music Experience, and the Putnam make art and learning available to everyone.
- We have four seasons in the Quad Cities. (Some would think that a detriment but they do make life exciting in their own ways!)
- We have hills and flat country, farms and factories, and a history of people from the world over making the QCA their home.
All in all, with everything that is available right here in town, or that can be reached with only a short road trip, the Quad City life is one of the best available in all the areas I have made home.