I have just posted my Monday Stroll for August 29th. I had a great time walking though this amazing Bettendorf, Iowa neighborhood. What I am trying to show here is that vintage properties come in all shapes, sizes and price points. So, no matter your budget you can have the vintage home of your dreams! Check it out and let me know what you think!!
On Monday I began a new video series called “Monday Stroll.” Every Monday morning throughout the remainder of the warm weather, I will be walking through one of the amazing neighborhoods in the Iowa Quad Cities. In this first episode I walked for just a few minutes through the east end of the McClellan Heights.
My point in these strolls is to introduce home buyers to the long standing and mature neighborhoods in Davenport and Bettendorf. These short videos will show the classic architecture styles that are found throughout these amazing neighborhoods. If, after seeing any one of these videos, you have any questions or would like to know more just fill out the form on the right and I will get back to you right away to answer your questions!
I was taking a walk the other day in a very unique Bettendorf neighborhood. I was struck by the mature trees and the amazing landscape of this unique Mid-Century Modern neighborhood. I hope you like the video below and if a home in this kind of neighborhood appeals to you I would love to talk with you! Just email me and let’s set a time to get together.
I just read a great article that indicates that home sales are going to be hot this summer. In the article the National Association of Realtors chief economist Lawrence Yun says that the ability of a home buyer to sign a contract is slightly higher that predicted even though there are still affordability pressures and low inventories.
If you would like to read the whole article Click Here and see all that Mr. Yun has to say!
Life here in the QCA is amazing for many reasons:
- Proximity to the major cities of Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Omaha, and even Kansas City. (This makes traveling to professional sporting events a breeze!)
- Our own unique sporting events held right here in the Quad City area. (The Bix, The John Deere Classic, and the occasional Ragbrai concluding leg)
- On the more artistic front the Figgie, the River Music Experience, and the Putnam make art and learning available to everyone.
- We have four seasons in the Quad Cities. (Some would think that a detriment but they do make life exciting in their own ways!)
- We have hills and flat country, farms and factories, and a history of people from the world over making the QCA their home.
All in all, with everything that is available right here in town, or that can be reached with only a short road trip, the Quad City life is one of the best available in all the areas I have made home.