I am excited to be a part of the industry that I love and am looking forward to being your partner whether you are a buyer or seller. I am more excited than ever to become your personal real estate advisor from your first home to the last.
I have established a “boutique-style” business where I work closely with my clients, helping them find the property that best suits their current needs. I will dedicate my time to work tirelessly for each client every day!
If you are looking for an agent who will serve you with confidence and principals, I am ready to meet you!
In order to fulfill that goal, I promise that I will:
- Research the current market conditions to provide you with the best and most accurate information available.
- Negotiate for you from a position of strength, being confident in the research that has lead us to the correct pricing of the home you are either buying or selling.
- Work with you all the way through the buy/selling process making sure you understand every aspect of the transaction.
- Provide you with ongoing market information after the closing to help you understand the continuing valuation of your home throughout the years.
- Act as a resource for you in any area in which I am able!
Having grown up in a 1937 Brick 1 1/2 story vintage home in St. Louis, Missouri, I come to my love for vintage honestly. I also grew up with a love for architecture and design. With this in mind, I see vintage properties differently than many (if not most) real estate agents. So, you can rest assured that I will treat the home that you are selling or looking to buy with the respect due it!
Along with my background as a lover of great vintage homes, as well as the support that I receive from the leaders at Exit Realty Fireside, I will work diligently to provide you with the best experience possible in your next home purchase or sale!