My name is Dave Wellman and I am an Iowa Quad Cities Vintage Property Consultant working with Exit Realty Fireside in Davenport, Iowa. My goal as a property consultant is to provide my clients with the knowledge and expertise that they need to get them through the buying or selling process as simply as possible so that they can get on to living life!
In order to fulfill that goal, I promise that I will:
- Research the current market conditions to provide you with the best and most accurate information available.
- Negotiate for you from a position of strength, being confident in the research that has lead us to the correct pricing of the home you are either buying or selling.
- Work with you all the way through the buy/selling process making sure you understand every aspect of the transaction.
- Provide you with ongoing market information after the closing to help you understand the continuing valuation of your home throughout the years.
- Act as a resource for you in any area in which I am able!
Having grown up in a 1937 Brick 1 1/2 story vintage home in St. Louis, Missouri, I come to my love for vintage honestly. I also grew up with a love for architecture and design. With this in mind, I see vintage properties differently than many (if not most) real estate agents. So, you can rest assured that I will treat the home that you are selling or looking to buy with the respect due it!
Along with my background as a lover of great vintage homes, as well as the support that I receive from the leaders at Exit Realty Fireside, I will work diligently to provide you with the best experience possible in your next home purchase or sale!